(Hello from Chicago!)
We've been back home from Mexico and New York for almost two weeks and we have some updates for you.
- We're thanking God that we were completely funded to go on this trip. And we thank you for your prayers and financial support!
- Rebecca had a busy but successful work trip in New York following our return from Mexico. After completing work responsibilities, we had a great time celebrating her 27th birthday and exploring NYC.
- Rebecca did have some food reactions but is healing well and enjoyed our travels anyway.
- Tim did a great job working with the New Life Community Church administration team to manage the team money throughout the trip. We didn't run out of funds and he kept everything very organized to cover food, lodging, transportation, and a donation to the church and orphanage.
- We helped to organize and operate a Vacation Bible School program at Pan de Vida for three days. There were about eighty children from the orphanage and neighborhood nearby who participated. Our missionary team, leaders from the church, and the staff at the orphanage all worked together to have each group rotate through four stations. The stations consisted of making crafts, playing games, drawing, and teaching Bible verses. Both of us served as team leaders and we went to each station with our assigned group each day. It was a joy to get to know each child and spend time with them consistently throughout the program.
- One of our goals was to train and support the leaders of the recent church plant (Nueva Vida Querétaro) as they prepare to continue VBS programs in the future with and without mission teams. We all learned a lot and we're confident that they're equipped to continue the work.
- We spent time with the orphanage staff and church members doing devotionals and Bible studies, sharing testimonies, worshiping together, playing sports and making bracelets with the kids. A couple of people on our team work as hair stylists and gave haircuts to many of the kids.
- We spent another two days doing a smaller Vacation Bible School program at Nueva Vida Querétaro with about thirty kids from the neighborhood and church. We also spent a day doing projects around the church such as cleaning, organizing, and doing yardwork.
- We enjoyed fellowship with some Nueva Vida members as we attended a church service that was followed by a potluck that the church hosts once a month.
Prayer Requests for Querétaro
- That the people of Querétaro would hear the Gospel and receive Christ.
- For God to raise up new and faithful leaders to serve in the church.
- That each child at Pan de Vida would come to know the Lord's love for him or her and that they would seek to know God in return.
Tim & Rebecca
Casino Game For Sale by Hoyle - Filmfile EuropeReplyDelete
› casino-games › goyangfc casino-games › casino-games › หารายได้เสริม casino-games Casino Game casinosites.one for gri-go.com sale by Hoyle on Filmfile Europe. Free shipping for most countries, no download 토토 사이트 required. Check the deals we have.
With his kingdom facing some monetary hassle, Charles constructed a casino and introduced the Roulette wheel to the plenty. The wheel generated lots of income for Monaco, and it quickly grew to 점보카지노 become an necessary image for Monte Carlo's culture of upscale playing. What's extra, the Roulette wheel with the one zero hit the market at the similar time that France had outlawed playing, making Monte Carlo much more desirable.ReplyDelete