We're getting ready to leave for Santiago de Queretaro, Mexico next week (August 4) and we have some updates about our fundraising and prayer requests:
- Praise God for bringing together a team of thirteen eager servants for this work!
- We're thanking God for bringing in $1,680.00 in support for the two of us. We only need $520 more at the time of this post!
In case you missed it, you can read a letter about our trip and how to make donations here.
- For team fundraising. As of Sunday, we were short about $3,000 of the money that we'll need for team travel and expenses.
- That each of us on the team will seek God's kingdom first as we go and that we would be flexible and faithful servants.
- For safety as we travel and for unity within our team!
- That the people of Queretaro would hear the Gospel and receive Christ.
- For Rebecca to have access to sufficient and safe food. Eating while traveling can be very challenging due to her reactions to certain foods.
What are We Going to Do?
- Play games and direct Bible-based activities with neighborhood children and orphans who live at Casa Hogar Pan de Vida
- Share Christ's message with members of the community
- Offer training and support to the leaders of the recent church plant: Nueva Vida Queretaro
- Tim will serve as the team's Finance Administrator (We'll let you know what that means when we find out!)
|2017 Queretaro Team
Keeping in Touch
We plan to post trip updates on this blog while in Mexico (if there's time!) and when we return. Feel free to reach out to us by email any time and also by Google Voice (872.588.1081) during the trip.
Tim & Rebecca